Air conditioning and thermal ventilation terminal units.
• Air conditioning and thermal ventilation terminal units: for vertical installation with ducting or direct entry of the ambient air.
• Structure: packaged consisting of a treatment section and fan motor unit with a supporting frame made of extruded aluminium double chamber profiles with concealed screws, corner joints made of black nylon and reinforced glass.
• Removable double sheet panelling made of galvanised steel plate on the inside and pre-painted with protective film on the outside, with interposed polyurethane foam (density 45 kg/m3) and a total thickness of 25 mm.
• Base with extruded aluminium profiles.
• Treatment section consisting of: multi-section regenerable pleated filters with G3 efficiency which can be removed from the front (or side with the KEF accessory), a finned coil heat exchanger with 2-4-6 rows in the hydronic version with right or left fittings on request and a condensate drain pan made of galvanised steel with natural drainage. On request, the hydraulic connections can be placed on the left or right side of the unit.
• Fan motor unit: with upper or front delivery consisting of centrifugal double inlet fans with forward blades with an anti-vibration mount on an outlet side, three-phase motor (IP55), V-belt drive and variable pulley (up to model 080) and rubber anti-vibration mounts.
• Single-phase motor for models 030-050 with an adjustable pulley.
• Three-phase 4 pole motor with an adjustable pulley.
• Three-phase 4/6 pole motor with an adjustable pulley.
• Three-phase 4/8 pole motor with an adjustable pulley.
• BA2R-PRE - Additional coil with 2 rows for 4-pipe systems for UTNV 4R.
• BA2R-POST - Additional coil with 2 reheating rows for UTNV 4R and UTNV 6R.
• EFL - Side filter extraction on the opposite side to the hydraulic connections.
• PMA - Delivery plenum, with the same features as the unit, with aluminium nozzles with a double row of adjustable fins.
• PMZ - Delivery plenum, with the same features of the unit, with galvanised sheet steel nozzles with a double row of adjustable fins.
Controls supplied separately
• KTCV2 - Control and regulation panel consisting of: ON/continuous ventilation/thermostat ventilation switch, room thermostat, summer/ winter switch, speed switch; auxiliary contacts for ON/OFF valve control for 2-pipe or 4-pipe systems.
• KSO - Air probe with remote control option (2 m) for KTCV2.
• KRFCS - Electrical panel complete with: DDC programmable microprocessor regulator. BMS interfacing Integrated as standard with Modbus RTU protocol, main disconnecting switch, relay to control various users, terminal blocks for quick connection of all machine components, auxiliary circuit supply with suitable transformer 230/12-24V.
USER PANELS (for KRFCS)
• KHMIG -Interface terminal with black monochrome graphic display with LED backlighting.
• KHMIR - Interface terminal complete with integrated room temperature probe with black monochrome graphic display with LED backlighting.
• KTOUCH - Black and white touch screen control panel.
• KCOLOR - Colour touch screen control panel.
• KCW - White decorative plate for control panel.
• KCB - Black decorative plate for control panel.
• KWMS - Wall mounting installation support for control panel.
Valves and actuators
• KV3V - PN40 Mixer/diverter 3-way regulation ball valves, female threaded hydraulic connections.
• KV2V - PN40 2-way regulation ball valves, female threaded hydraulic connections.
• KVMM - Actuator for ball regulation valves with modulating control 0/10 Vdc 24 Vac power supply.
• KV0M - Actuator for 230V On/Off valves.
• KDMA-S - Actuator for modulating damper 0-10V 24V with spring return.
• KDMA - Actuator for modulating damper 0-10V 24V without spring return.
• KDOA - Actuator for ON/OFF damper with spring return.
All the probes, actuators and valves on the Full Control section are also available.