RHOSS Spa supplies quality goods designed for environmental comfort. With the same commitment, it pays attention to environmental issues, considering correct management and efficient control of its environmental aspects of prime importance, engaging in Environmental Protection and in full compliance with the standards in force and with specific requirements. For this reason, Management has decided to implement an environmental certification system, based on the requirements of the international standard UNI EN ISO 14001, applying it to all the activities carried out within the company and especially to its production activities. The commitment of Management and company staff is focused on:
- careful management of all the products used in the production activities, from when they enter the plant until they are disposed of, including any unused residues, aimed at minimising any risk for the environment and for workers;
- a correct management of the waste produced, from its generation, verifying correct transport, waste disposal or final recovery;
- emissions into the environment, carefully assessing the type of filtering systems, before emission into the atmosphere;
- purification of wastewater coming from the production cycles, by means of the treatment of a purification system, before draining into a water body;
- procurement of electric energy from renewable sources.